We are currently seeking a Qualified Motor Technician to join our vibrant and dynamic team in our Athlone dealership.
The ideal candidates will be based in our Athlone dealership and should be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics, and be capable of producing high-quality work in a busy environment.
· Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and brand partner standards.
· Communicating with the parts department to obtain needed parts, inform the workshop manager if a vehicle is awaiting parts, and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
· Assist in diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform a repair after confirming authorization by the customer.
· Saving and tagging any and all parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
· Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
· Road-testing vehicles to spot-check work performed.
· Keeping abreast of technical bulletins and attending factory-sponsored training classes.
· Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
· Qualified Vehicle technician, looking to progress your career with premium & luxury vehicle brands.
· Ability to clearly complete job card write-ups with a thorough understanding of the requirements of factory standards for warranty write-ups.
· Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
· Strong work ethic and attention to detail
An attractive package awaits the ideal candidate.
To apply, please complete the fields below and attach your CV.